Senior Sales Advisor
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Senior Sales Advisor on behalf of a leading financial services company. The Senior Sales Advisor will have a demonstrable ability to convert a reasonable volume of enquiries to sales working within a compliant and fact paced environment.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries
- Helping people with their debt issues
- Inputting customer data
- Collating and checking customer documents
- Conversion of enquiries to "signed up" clients
- Packaging and handing over cases smoothly to our technical teams
- Booking calls/appointments
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years experience in a B2C Telesales role
- Ability to deliver on agreed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous debt advisory experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of delivering outcomes to financially distressed clients
- Relevant experience in banking, financial services or insolvency
- £22,000 Plus Bonus (OTE £28k - £30K)
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working following probationary period
- Workplace pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus additional entitlement based on length of service
The Senior Sales Advisor role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.