Senior Sales Executive
Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive on behalf of a leading bathroom and plumbing supplier. The Senior Sales Executive will convert showroom enquiries into successful, profitable sales in line with company procedures and to the expectations required from the Company and customer. This opportunity is about treating customers as individuals and providing them with a truly consultative approach.
- Building customer loyalty through providing excellent customer service
- Learning and keeping abreast of the latest developments in the field to uphold thorough product knowledge
- Provide consultative approach to customer's requirements and generate a genuine interest in products
- Ensure all leads are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities
- Receive enquiries and convert into successful sales
- Proactively develop new sales opportunities
- Ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently
- Work as part of a team and promote maximum efficiency within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience in a showroom sales environment
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate product knowledge
- Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
- Self motivated individual who can demonstrate a track record of success in previous roles
- Persuasive, influential and self confident individual with strong interpersonal awareness and communication skills
- Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
The successful Senior Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Senior Sales Executive role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.