Senior SAP Analyst - Public Sector
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance function and require and require a Senior SAP Analyst .
Reporting to the Order to Cash Team Manager, the purpose of this role will be to be a key contributor for the SAP/O2C team. This porjuct team will be responsible for the business process design, testing, implementation of the SAP solution.
The role will cover process design and implementation for processes under the following O2C process categories:
- Master data
- Contract & Order Management
- Billing/invoices and refunds
- Accounts Receivable and Income Accounting
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Business process design, testing, implementation and deployment - under the governance of the Programme Director and working closely with the Project Manager, the SI (Systems Integrator) & Project Management Office (PMO).
- Share project information, progress, risks and issues interaction with the Finance Shared Services
- Lead and conduct Solution Design workshops
- Work with System Integrator to develop solution designs
- Assist develop User Access and security design
- Identify any required changes to Process Designs and consult/inform PSU.
- Make decisions to reflect industry best practice solution and update the exiting process design and documents accordingly
- Obtain approval from different levels of governance and MPC regarding Process Design changes.
- Support the SI during Build
- Review and finalise updates/enhancements to Process Design documentation to reflect Solution Design
- SIT (System Integration Testing): support preparation of automated test scripts for SIT Testing.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing: support preparation of manual Test scripts for UAT Testing
- Pre-Production Testing: execute testing, record results, issues and work with SI to resolve issues
- Provide continuous support to the Change Management & Training team relating to stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, training needs analysis and communications plan development & execution.
- Provide support to the System Integrator and Training team in the development of Training materials
- Finalise Data Migration scope and plan ahead of deployments
- Maintain own knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and practices to perform the role effectively and to ensure current work standards are met by own team
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience working with SAP Implementation/rollout projects
- Minimum of 2 years previous functional experience with SAP software
- Strong financial knowledge of aspects relevant to the O2C cycle
- Demonstrated experience gained working in Finance and Accounting roles, qualified accountants preferred
- Previous experience working in SAP modules like SD and AR preferable
- Design and implementation of Order to Cash / Income business processes in an ERP environment preferred
- Strong Understanding of O2C processes in a SSC (Shared Services Centre) desirable.
- Experience of delivering change in a complex environment, including experience in developing and/or delivering system improvement projects and/or initiatives desirable.
- Customer and sales catalogue master data knowledge desirable
This permanent position will offer a starting salary of €70,000. The role will be located in Dublin 18 with flexible hybrid/remote working options.
To be considered for this position, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.