Senior Software Developer
Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, who have more than 20 years' experience within the healthcare industry. They have been providing leading clinical care systems to the NHS for over 30 years. Due to expansion, they now require a Senior .Net Software Developer.
To translate functional specifications into physical software solutions that conform to the company's appropriate coding standards. To perform unit and system testing upon developed code to ensure that the coded solution is fit for purpose.
- Deliver unit tested code to the development team leader in accordance with the functional specification
- Where necessary write up the design of the change of a technical design specification prior to commencing development
- For all enhancement tasks with accompanying functional specification write the technical design specification prior to commencing development, which should include a unit test plan
- Monitor the queue for new tasks and bug fixes and under the direction of the development team lead incorporate those activities into daily workload
- To comply with CIS Oncology codes of conduct and working practices
- To set-up, configure and work with any hardware in conjunction with software development
- To contribute to and adhere to software engineering and product quality standards
- To support the production of any general or technical documentation as required and use and contribute to in-house systems for the management of software development
- To participate in the review of agreed research and developments projects
- To progress personal development and encourage the development of other team members
- To contribute to the team spirit within the company and undertake any other reasonable task assigned by the Management Team.
- Ensure compliance to the company's ISO procedures.