Senior Systems Design Engineer
Senior Systems Design Engineer
Location - Antrim, Northern Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Systems Design Engineer based in County Antrim.
- Provides technical leadership within cross functional teams to deliver new algorithms and applications for embedded systems feeding a full stack IoT solution.
- Handles systems requirements, specifications and formalized representations of solutions (for example, flow charts, and models) to design & configure systems that meet customer needs.
- Conducts research into new applications and novel algorithms for use in resource constrained embedded sensor systems.
- Conducts established procedures and guidelines to configure and install information systems (including hardware and software) that have been purchased by the organization's customers.
- Conducts routine enquiries from the organization's sales force or customers Engineering teams about the technical aspects of the requirements for new business opportunities.
- Handles technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Develop skills and knowledge of the organization's products and services by working closely with peers or and other engineering staff.
- A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors' degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters' degree) or a higher-level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland