Senior Team Administrator - €40k
Senior Team Administrator - Semi State Body
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Team Administrator on behalf of our client, a Semi State body with offices in Dublin 4.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will provide administration support to the Board of directors and the executive management team; organise and coordinate and minute all important meetings; manage all reporting requirements and oversee some required special projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; processing Board member expenses, composing, preparing and responding to correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and combining documents for travel related meetings.
- Research, prioritise and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman or the CEO, including those of sensitive or confidential nature.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organisation.
- Assist Board members with travel arrangements, accommodation, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Board members.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding Board matters, including: statutory returns completed on a quarterly and annual basis and the timely distribution of Board materials in both electronic and paper format
- Schedule Executive Team meetings, arrange and booked meeting rooms in various locations as required.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of the Executive Team meetings and off sites, and all staff meetings.
- Liaison with Executive Team on progress reports and management of reporting requirements
- Acknowledge, circulate and maintain a schedule of Parliamentary Questions, Ministerial Representations and media queries.
- Respond to requests for information regarding the CEO and the organization in general from press media and government bodies.
- Edit and complete first drafts for written communications for the CEO to internal staff and external stakeholders. Edits and creates acknowledgment letters from the CEO and Chairman.
- Follow up on contacts made by the Chairman and CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Three to five years of experience supporting executive level managers desirable.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications along with excellent drafting skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and teamwork skills
- Administrative, computer and office systems experience; strong Microsoft Office essential
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Flexible and innovative attitude to the role
This is a varied, interesting and busy role. The right candidate will be creative and enjoy working within a small team in a fast-moving environment that is objective and results driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
This is a full time permanent role that will offer a salary in the region of €40,000. Some regional travel may be required from time to time.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.