Staffline are currently recruiting for a Senior Web Developer for our client. An agency who offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding.
(30-40K Salary) - (Other benefits below)
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of various digital projects, including website design, quality assurance testing and launch, integrating web applications, client facing support across multiple CMS platforms, researching online tools, overseeing hosting setup and backup strategy.
For this position, They expect a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help them achieve their business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a senior web developer, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and directly with their Clients.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver projects' digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end digital project management.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal creative and digital teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics.
- Delegate and communicate with the digital team and ensure all members are on board with their daily and weekly tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources-including third-party vendors and researchers
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in Digital industry as a web developer/designer.
- Experience within a digital technology agency, consultancy environment or running own digital business.
- Strong experience in CMS & E-Commerce platforms inc. Craft, WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce and others not listed are advantageous.
- Strong experience with project management software.
- Understanding of SEO principles and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background in Hosting.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Client focused communication and internal project team management skills essential.
- Strong Client facing experience and ability to manage expectations of key project stakeholders.
- Clear understanding and working experience of phases required for strategy, technology and user experience-led projects.
- The ability to interact with the Client as a subject matter expert.
- Understanding of best security practices.
- Proven operational experience and commercial awareness.
- Experience in delivering enterprise-level web and mobile app projects.
- Expert knowledge of a specific business domain, e.g., user experience, web development, mobile, media, hosting, communications.
* Enhanced Paid Leave of 22 days per annum, increasing to 27 days after 5 years' service plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays for staff and manager roles.
* Enhanced Paid Leave of 27 days per annum, plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays for director roles.
* Access to Private Healthcare after six months' service.
* Flexible approach to working arrangements.
* Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing platform and initiatives including employee discounts.
* Laptop and IT equipment.
* Comprehensive continuous personal development (CPD), onboarding and training programme.
* Paid membership of IPA with full access to a range of CPD tools.
* Paid expenses for travel undertaken for the purposes of your job.
* Opportunity to join in a range of other team-building and fun social activities through #weardmore
* Onsite free parking
* 2-minute walk to Holywood train station
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.