Main Duties &Responsibilities
* Take calls from customers in relation to requests for service or breakdown assistance.
* Provide a clear understanding of the customers issue so that the Service Manager or Service Engineer can deal with it efficiently.
* Liaise with the Service Manager to assist in the planning of engineering activities
* Maintain the Engineers daily planner and update as required and send out to relevant personnel
* Communicate with customers to advise when an engineer will be on site.
* Communicate with customers to advise if there is any change to planned visit already arranged.
* Collect Service Reports from Service Engineers on a daily basis
* Collect Weekly Time Sheets by gam on a Monday morning
* Collation &Processing of Service Invoices
* Ensure Parts and Materials used or delivered by service engineers are allocated and invoiced accordingly referring packaging materials to be invoiced to the front office.
* Generate quotations for service work and parts
* Generate quotation for service contracts
* Maintain service contracts ensuring scheduled service work is planned and carried out.
* Generate tooling and machine delivery paper work for all dispatches
* Maintain Machine Database
* Set up and Maintain Tooling Database
* Maintain Printer Database * Preparation and distribution of weekly and monthly service hours to JMC management team with a view to implementing daily.
* Assist with Spare Parts when required including holiday cover. This will include ordering, arranging collection from suppliers, shipping to customers and ensuring invoice and delivery paperwork is generated.
* Assist with Debtors when required.
* Coordinate with the sales team on machine deliveries due in from suppliers and deliveries due out to the customer