Job Title: Service Administrator
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Service Administrator with a leading Manufacturing company in Dublin 12.
- The Role:
- Closely monitor and process all WIP within the service environment, correcting any tasks and errors that prevent the timely completion of jobs.
- To liaise with service engineers, service & quotation controllers, Service Operations Manager to help maximise the effectiveness of service quotations to ensure that revenue and margin opportunities are optimised.
- Acquire PO's from customers before invoicing to ensure prompt payments.
- Assist the service department in an admin function.
- Provide proactive communication between all departments relating to service issues
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- In conjunction with the Service Operations Manager deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Adopt a One Linde approach when liaising with all Linde regions.
- Ensure Engineer time sheet data is compiled, accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs prior to JBCL.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
Hours of Work: Monday-Thursday 8.30-5pm, Friday 8.30-4pm
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of communication with ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email.
- Self-motivated / Driven / Team approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills essential (Microsoft Office suite)
- Pay in the region of €24-26k
- Opportunities to apply for permanent positions with our client.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Kaley Madden at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.