Service Administrator - Dublin 24 - €35k
Service Administrator -Engineering - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we have great opportunity available for an experienced and detail orientated Administrator to join a multinational organisation based in Dublin 24.
The purpose of this role will be to maintain accurate records for the organisation's engineering projects and provide general support to management and clients.
Working as part of a dynamic team in a supportive working environment, this permanent position will include the following responsibilities:
- Support the entire business function of the Irish operation
- Assist the Service Team in all aspects of service and general admin as needed
- Coordinate all service activities, work direction, and support systems
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes
- Set up, maintain, and organise department's central files, information, filing, and messages
- Assist staff and customers in sourcing and ordering parts, supplies, and materials
- Prepare quotations and bid information
- Manage invoices to customers
- Manage supplier and sub-contractor invoices
Interested applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a busy commercial setting
- Experience of document control in an engineering setting with pharmaceutical experience will be a distinct advantage but not an essential requirement
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
- Proven customer service excellence
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- High organisation and time management skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work independently without regular direct supervision
This permanent position will be based in Dublin 24 and will offer a salary in the region of €35,000, depending on experience.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
For further information or to confidentially discuss this opportunity, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.