Service Administrator - Maternity Contract - Dublin 12
Job Title - Service Administrator
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Temporary Service Administrator in Dublin 12 for a Maternity Leave contract.
The Role: Service Administrator
Responsibilities: To process orders and handle any customer enquiries and complaints in an efficient and effective manner. Provide cover for the trade counter department when needed.
- Liaise Engineers, Business Development Managers & Customers with the Fire & Security Division
- Receive and respond effectively and take responsibility for customer calls and emails identifying source of problems and assigning appropriate Engineer
- Deal with all customer requests i.e.. reports and certification etc.
- Manage Customer contracts, initiate and change where required
- Plan and schedule contracted maintenance/ reactive/ commission work in accordance with maintenance agreements and customer requirements
- Manage the purchase order requests, sales orders and invoicing processing engineers work report
- Utilise all available systems for the management of Operations when required
- Provide regular reports on activities that will enable management plan strategic and operational direction for the Service/Fire & Maintenance team
- Provide back up for general administration & ad-hoc administration duties
- Support sales and installation teams when required
- Liaise with Monitoring Centre
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Planning & organising skills
- Problem solving ability
- Results focus
- Customer focus
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Pay rate €14.75 per hour
Opportunity to apply for permanent vacancies with our client if they arise.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.