|Salary||Up to £19695 per annum|
|Published||27 days ago|
Services Centre Call Advisor | Belfast
Staffline Ireland is delighted to be recruiting for a Services Centre Call Advisor on a full time permanent basis on behalf of our client, one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland.
Salary: £19,695 per annum
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- 22 days annual leave plus and 12 public holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
To accept and where possible resolve queries from tenants, prospective residents, staff and other stakeholders, relating to general housing management enquiries, repairs notifications, applications for housing, allocations, rent arrears and ensuring that service levels are met.
- Answering all calls into the Services Centre within target times, courteously and maintaining high standards in customer care. Meeting KPI's and targets on a monthly basis as defined in monthly appraisals.
- Receiving, acknowledging and resolving, where appropriate, telephone and written enquiries, keeping callers regularly updated as appropriate. Referring issues, which cannot immediately be resolved to the Services Centre Manager and raising priority actions when required to operational staff.
- Using management information to ensure that all enquiries are responded to within the target times.
- To comply with Security, Data Protection and Confidentiality Policies within the Association and alert Supervisor to any incidences or breaches of the policies or inaccuracies in the data held.
- To receive and prioritise all repair notifications.
- To follow up selected repairs upon completion to ensure that these have been carried out satisfactorily.
- Taking and relaying messages as appropriate to operational staff as and when required.
- Dealing with general housing management enquiries and referring to others as appropriate.
- Update the Association's computerised records, providing reports and performance statistics, as required.
- To undertake other such duties of a similar level of responsibility as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Conduct Customer satisfaction surveys when required by the Services Centre Manager.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Clear evidence of initiative & sound decision-making skills
- Four GCSE/'O' Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent including GCSE English
- At least 6 months experience dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- At least 6 months experience in a computerised office environment.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Confident, reliable, adaptable
- Be self-motivated
- Experience of working within the housing sector
- ECDL level qualification (or equivalent) or RSA/OCR Stage 1 in Word Processing (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
If you meet the above Essential criteria and want more information on this role, please forward your CV to Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 02890242824