Job Title: Service Coordinator
We currently have a vacancy for a service coordinator with our client based in Dublin 24. When it comes to the future of intralogistics, our client is committed to leading the way, servicing clients across the globe for over 50 years.
This is initially a temporary position with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- To liaise with service engineers, quotation controllers, Service Operations Manager to help maximise the effectiveness of service quotations to ensure that revenue and margin opportunities are optimised.
- Liaise with Service Operations Manager to produce service schedules and communicate these to engineers and confirm with customers.
- Provide proactive communication to customers regarding TOA's, breakdowns and planned services.
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- Arrange and plan work arising from Thorough Examinations and Service as required.
- In conjunction with the Service Operations Manager deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Arrange third party jobs as required through approved suppliers. Fully processing ERP Goods Receipts etc .
- Ensure Engineer time sheet data is accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs prior to JBCL.
- Closely monitor all WIP within the service environment, correcting any tasks and errors that prevent the timely completion of jobs.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Whilst the above responsibilities outline the main functions of this position, management may from time to time, ask you to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary for this position.
- Min 2 years in similar role
- Scheduling experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Internet Platforms
- Excellent data entry with a high level of accuracy
Hours of Work: 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company, who are currently booming in business!
- Opportunity to apply for permanent vacancy for this position.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.