Service Delivery Manager
Belfast City Centre
£50,000 to £63,000
Staffline are currently supporting a leading organisation on the recruitment of a Service Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Head of ICT your main duties will include:
- Ensuring that services are being delivered at the operational level to meet agreed SLAs
- Ensuring the services are appropriately resourced to provide the agreed support levels during core and non-core times.
- Proactively engaging with the business to maintain an end-to-end view of services and to promote the continuous improvement of ICT service delivery.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the business outcomes required from the ICT service and developing appropriate support processes and procedures.
- Assisting the ICT Support Officers, and wider ICT team establish and meet Service Agreements and Support Plans.
- Monitoring and reporting on service performance, escalating problems where appropriate
- Financial management and reporting relating to service delivery costs, while providing support to the procurement of ICT products and services.
- Contributing to remediation of service failure and continuous improvement of delivery.
- Provide support to the training and development of ICT Support Officers to ensure they are appropriately skilled.
- 3rd Level IT qualification with 3 years' experience leading an ICT Support Team OR 5 years' experience leading an ICT Support Team
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012/2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Experience of managing a WAN
- Working knowledge of ITSM frameworks (such as ITIL)
- Experience of Continual Service Improvement and Demand Management; Service Catalogue; Change Management; Systems Security management
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care