Service Delivery Manager - Public Sector
Service Delivery Manager - Public Sector
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated Service Delivery Manager to join an expanding Public Sector body head quartered in Dublin City Centre with office locations throughout Ireland.
The successful candidate can operate from any of the organisation's regional offices and will be offered a blended working model. Location will not be an issue if you are interested in this role.
This organisation's main purpose is to promote social inclusion and equality in communities throughout Ireland by administering grant funding for a variety of initiatives. The purpose of this position will be to act as a support for a portfolio of stakeholders and to manage day to day operations and queries ensuring continued service excellence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Service Delivery Centre programmes and understand each function clearly
- Provide Service Excellence to our customers and colleagues by identifying and understanding their needs and expectations
- Understand and support Appeals and Complaints for legislative and non- legislative programmes
- Support the management of reports, dashboards, and Monthly Business Reports
- Deliver robust, efficient, quality assured appraisal and decision making processes
- Manage the notification of change process ensuring all relevant changes are captured, recorded and processed appropriately
- Manage the review and appeal process in line with agreed procedures and timelines
- Ensure information management systems are updated so there is a clear record of decisions made and communications with key stakeholders
- Produce formal reports and analysis at appropriate stages of the application, appraisal and decision making processes
- Develop quality audit process for the Service Delivery Centre programme and to assist the Service Delivery Hub Teams
- Manage the UAT and key delivery programme design for programme
- Liaison with Compliance and other functions on operations management issues and the development of a compliance framework
- Deliver all functions in a timely manner in line with appropriate policies and regulations
- Responsible for the identification and specification of system and process changes to improve work practices and efficiencies
- Co-ordinate the operational delivery of any new programmes
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Personal application, critical thinking and presentational capacity as represented through a third level qualification to Level 8 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent
- Whilst experience and performance track record are key determinants, a relevant qualification in project management /service development and delivery is desirable
- Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and colleagues to achieve success
- Experience of managing a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A proven customer service ethos with strong relationship building skills across business teams and external stakeholders
- Project experience covering requirement gathering and prioritisation, planning, resource allocation
- Ability to work at differing levels of detail, both big picture concepts and
- complex detailed issues
- A structured and organised approach with the ability to prioritise and manage their workload
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to their work in fast paced demanding environment
- Experience of operating consistently in a changing environment at an optimal level
- Approaches their work in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Is confident and approachable while processing the ability to be assertive as required
This is a permanent position and that will have a salary in the region of €50,000 -€55,000, depending on experience. Applicants can be residing anywhere with the Republic of Ireland.
To be considered, please send as copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.