Service Delivery Team Leader
37 hours a week
Flexible hours between 8.30am and 7.00pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.30am and 4.30pm on Fridays - no weekends
- You will be responsible for coordinating the connections team with planning,admin and service work requests.
- Lead and motivate a team of advisors to handle a variety of administrative tasks and incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers.
- To act as a mentor to the Contact Centre team by sharing experiences and expertise to improve productivity and customer experience.
- Track and monitor call and work volumes to ensure KPI's are being achieved.
- Communicate deadlines and clear targets to the team.
- Assist in training and developing the team, providing constructive feedback through coaching, one-to-one sessions and team workshops
- 5 GCSE'S to include Maths and English
- 5 years experience in customer service roles dealing with complaints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop a good relationship with customers, suppliers and colleague's
To be considered please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org