Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
Location - Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Contract - 9-12 Months
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Service Desk Analyst based in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
- Responsible for the day to day general production support, End user support with both production issues and queries and supporting the GBTS Server group and the Security Administrators on the system
- Monitoring of alerts sent by Splunk. Investigate and determine if an issue. Engage correct resources to solve issues
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on the system
- Provide tier 2 / 3 technical support to the end user and other departments as needed, such as testers and developers
- Manage requests for enhancements including identifying, testing and implementing enhancement
- Participating in vendor information sessions to learn about product enhancements and changes
- Coordinate and draft for distribution any communication updates needed about supported systems to the relevant parties
- Monitor and participate in support forums and user groups to identify potential issues
- Maintain a strong business and technology understanding and awareness of trends, opportunities and issues as related to applicant tracking system
- Other duties as required by the business
- Previous experience supporting EMC Captiva InputAccel and Unisys InfoImage (EMC - Enterprise Content Manager)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of HTML & SQL would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Web services
- Experience with Splunk application would be beneficial.
- Excellent escalation skills, both internal and external (vendors)
- Experience working within customer care, effective problem solving.
- Refined communication skills with the ability and poise to speak to all levels of the organization
- Helpdesk experience working in a technical support role Tier 1 and Tier Two
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland