Service Development Manager
Service Development Manager
Excellent salary- TBD at interview
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Service Development Manager on a full time permanent basis. The role will involve remote working along with travel to our client's six high class care homes across Northern Ireland
Our client is a local, family run care provider with an outstanding reputation and over 30 years experience in the sector, also picking up an impressive 42 awards along the way in the last two years including Care Home of the Year twice. With glowing testimonials, our client also serves the wider community through their charity work and values.
A recently created role in line with our client's continued growth, this a fantastic opportunity for a proven Care Home Manager with NMC registration to join our client on the next step in their journey.
- You will primarily grow and sustain the business with a particular focus on the development of a new enhanced care model. This will include general enhanced care and also mental health enhanced care services within the Group. The role will include reviewing the care needs of residents with enhanced care needs and working with Trusts to facilitate a package of care that will meet their needs.
- Proven track record of service development within the care home setting.
- NMC Registration
- Have 2 years experience as a care home manager.
- Previous experience of working in Mental Healthcare/Dementia care settings.
- Experience of working with a range of partner organisations to ensure delivery of high-quality healthcare to the people who use our services.
- Knowledge of the NHS systems and processes including contracting and commissioning processes would be an advantage.
- Understanding the importance of provider/commissioner relationships in the delivery of high-quality healthcare to the people who use our services.
- Ability to relate at a senior level to all elements of the customer base as well as internal senior representatives.
- Able to articulate clearly and succinctly in high pressure and challenging situations.
- Full driving licence and access to a car with business insurance.
- Excellent salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
- Comprehensive paid induction
- Wide variety of training provided
- Career development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Team building initiatives
- *T&C's apply
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.