Service Engineers, Lisburn
In Partnership with our Client based in Lisburn, I am recruiting for Service Engineers to join their expanding team
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm , Friday 8.15 - 1.15pm
Location: Lisburn at the head office, however travel may be required throughout Ireland and the UK
Salary: £24,000- £30,000 per annum
Contract: Temp to Permanent
Main Purpose of Your Role:
- To efficiently carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on Company's and other user's installations
- To efficiently diagnose & implement all reactive maintenance work on installations
- To carry out initial fault finding (locally & remotely) on installations
- To participate in scheduled on call system and assist with breakdowns
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Service, maintain and and repair diesel generators
- Service, maintain and repair gas generators
- Assist with the installation of diesel and gas generators
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
- To perform any other duties required
Minimum qualification to ONC/D, NVQ II or City & Guilds 2 level in mechanical engineering or motor vehicle studies or equivalent.
Competent time served technician in a mechanical discipline, preferably with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
Competent technician with considerable skills and in-depth knowledge of gas/diesel engines.
Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Full Current Driving License
Flexible in approach to working conditions due to the 24 hour 7 day operational nature of after sales contracts.
The role will involve weekend work and possible out of hours' work.
Requirement to participate in an established 24 hour program based on a rota system.
Willingness to undertake necessary mandatory in house training programmes associated with the role.
If you would like to speak about this role in confidence please call Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585