Service Support Technician
The Client: Local Public body based in Omagh, serving local residents.
- To support Service Delivery by assisting the relevant Directorate in tasks including driving, testing, maintenance and transfer of equipment, delivery of equipment, supplies and personnel to Operational incidents, training support, cleaning and maintenance duties.
- To participate in the Duty Standby Rota and respond to support Service Delivery activities.
- To undertake driving duties for the Service Support/Delivery Directorate utilising Service vehicles such as vans and cars and including:
- Transportation of personnel, including visitors, officers, etc.
- Movement and delivery of fire appliances,
- Use of a forklift truck as required(if suitably certified).
- To ensure the supplies inventory within assigned vans is maintained and accounted for in a timely and accurate manner.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (9.00 am - 5.00 pm)
- A minimum of two years' experience working as a driver/handyperson or similar in a service environment which included driving Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Can demonstrate:
- ability to use MS office or an MIS system
- ability to work individually or as a team member;
- effective communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to provide timely and accurate information;
- customer service orientation.
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence category C which enables them to fulfil the full requirements of the role.
- Possess an NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- Possess a forklift truck licence.
- Possess UK driving licence Category B+E
- Rates of pay £10.22 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.