Service Team Operator
Service Team Operator
Our Client : Our client is a well established Group that delivers innovative, engineered solutions to their customers.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-confident and flexible individual, who uses their initiative to seek/ generate ideas and opportunities and is prepared to take decisions and undertake direction to further the development of the people and processes of our client. The candidate will have the ability to develop their capabilities to achieve, or exceed, the business plan performance expectations, in terms of Safety, Machine, Quality, Delivery and Cost within an ISO 18001, 14001, 9001 and IAFT14969 environment.
- Loading of customer deliveries in line with the Despatch process, while ensuring all paperwork is stored and returned to the relevant departments.
- Ensure that health & safety is put first and is consistent in standard working practices throughout the site.
- Loading of containers (HYG) as per loading manifest and checking paperwork.
- Unloading lorries for returns etc, including management of relevant paperwork.
- Emptying all skips as required and disposing of all scrap.
- Operating a forklift, including all pre safety checks.
- Maintenance of factory premises and grounds i.e. gardening and litter removal etc.
- Security/fire response (key holder)
- Relief driver preferably but may be trained (CPC)
- Relief Cleaner
- Management of skips/waste disposal including management of relevant paperwork
- Cardboard management including recycling
- Road and path clearing in wintery conditions, as required
- Knowledge of FIFO systems for stock levels.
- Any other duties as required to meet the needs of this diverse role.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Desire to develop themselves and others
- Proven ability in the implementation of logistic related roles
- Structured logical thinking and initiative to deliver plans
- Exemplary ownership and drive to hit and exceed expectations
- Excellent motivational, operational and communication skills
- Free Car park
- Canteen onsite
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.