Services Centre Call Advisor
Services Centre Call Advisor
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Services Centre Call Advisor on a permanent full-time basis for our client one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland, at their site in Belfast.
To accept and where possible resolve queries from tenants, prospective residents, staff and other stakeholders, relating to general housing management enquiries, repairs notifications, applications for housing, allocations, rent arrears and ensuring that service levels are met. To record these as appropriate through the Association's computerised systems and proceed in line with the Association's policies and procedures.
Hours of Work:
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
- Answering all calls into the Services Centre within target times, courteously and maintaining high standards in customer care. Meeting KPI's and targets on a monthly basis as defined in monthly appraisals.
- Receiving, acknowledging and resolving, where appropriate, telephone and written enquiries, keeping callers regularly updated as appropriate. Referring issues, which cannot immediately be resolved to the Services Centre Manager and raising priority actions when required to operational staff.
- Using management information to ensure that all enquiries are responded to within the target times.
- To comply with Security, Data Protection and Confidentiality Policies within the Association and alert Supervisor to any incidences or breaches of the policies or inaccuracies in the data held.
- To receive and prioritise all repair notifications.
- To follow up selected repairs upon completion to ensure that these have been carried out satisfactorily.
- Taking and relaying messages as appropriate to operational staff as and when required.
- Dealing with general housing management enquiries and referring to others as appropriate.
- Update the Association's computerised records, providing reports and performance statistics, as required.
- To undertake other such duties of a similar level of responsibility as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Conduct Customer satisfaction surveys when required by the Services Centre Manager.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- required to be flexible in their work and to co-operate with their colleagues for the efficient, effective and economic operation of the Association.
- Four GCSE/'O' Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent including GCSE English
- At least 1 years' experience dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- At least 1 years' experience in a computerised office environment.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Clear evidence of initiative & sound decision making skills
- Experience of working within the housing sector
- ECDL level qualification (or equivalent) or RSA/OCR Stage 1 in Word Processing (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
*Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted*
For further information & to apply for this role please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL