Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with this global financial services group to recruit a Servicing Specialist to operate from their Letterkenny office on an initial 11 month contract basis.
The company provide financial products and services to both retail and institutional customer in over 30 countries globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior finance / mortgage professional to gain experience and develop their career by working for a rapidly growing, strategically critical and high impact reinsurance company. The role is with a view to permanency that will offer genuine progression as the role has opened up as a result of an internal promotion to another role.
The main responsibilities of this role will involve performing Loan Servicing functions for various capital sources. You will interact with other departments within the business, outside vendors, banks, title companies, borrowers and attorneys:
- Processing approved disbursements in loan system (i.e., suspense, expense, and reserves).
- Cash & Lockbox Processing, day end batch reconciliation, ACH setup.
- Review and clear receipt account un-posted items
- New Loan Setup.
- Assisting borrowers in researching and resolving concerns/issues.
- Preparing amortisation schedules.
- Reviewing and action suspense items.
- Assist with peer QC reviews on disbursements/expenses/new loan set up etc.
- Review current processes and recommend process improvements as appropriate to enhance productivity, efficiency and customer service.
- Help team members solve problems and incorporate new processes to mitigate risks
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect the ability to meet daily deadlines, and take action to reduce the risk of occurrences.
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that can impact the business and/or offer opportunities to improve unit processes.
- Working hours are 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm (40 hours per week). Flexibility is required at time to attend client calls etc.
- Ability to read and interpret loan documentation, capital structures, policies and procedures.
- Prior experience developing policies, procedures, process flows and process improvement recommendations.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to prioritize work based on established deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word).
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Business.
- 1-2 years' prior commercial finance / mortgage experience.
- Strong understanding of loan servicing industry.
- Prior experience working with various agencies/investors.
- Power BI data visualisation skills.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Annual incentive plan.
- Free on-site gym.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised canteen.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.