Settlements Administrator - Dublin 4
Do you have 1-2 years Finance, Utilities or administration experience? Are you seeking a move to a permanent role where you can use your skills in an ever changing, dynamic working environment?
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Settlements Administrator to join their team.
The Settlements Administrator role is process driven and task oriented where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required. Being able to work as part of a team and having excellent communication skills are essential to the role.
- Provide operational input and monitoring of key market activities such as auctions and production of settlement documents
- Monitoring and analysis of market data and resolution of operational issues
- Operate business processes within their designated area, in consultation with the senior settlements controller
- Work within defined guidelines and supervision, resolve simple issues and escalate complex issues in line with processes
- Ensure compliance with procedures and relevant codes, raise deviations to senior team members
- Provide first level support to resolve queries from internal or external customers
- Actively build knowledge and experience of business processes within the team
- Supporting ongoing service changes and improvements, including process improvement and training activities
- Resolve queries and issues within clearly defined processes from internal or external customers
- Communication and coordination of market events and following back-up procedures in a timely and accurate way
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders that support operation processes
- Up 2 years' experience in financial services /utilities/business related role
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Effective communicator - expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail is imperative plus critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are also an advantage to have
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €30,000 - €33,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate screening interviews will be held for successful candidates.