Job Title: Sexual Health Support worker
Location: WHSCT, Anderson House Altnagelvin
The Client: WHSCT
The Role: The post holder will work as a member of the Sexual Health team, with a combined role of clinical and administrative duties. He/She will support and deliver as appropriate the full range of sexual health services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist qualified Nursing staff in the delivery of high-quality nursing care and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Obtain samples from service users to include venepuncture, as directed by clinicians.
- Provide care to service users in a safe, compassionate way.
- Provide reception duty cover during periods of high demand, annual leave or staff absence.
- Daily use of computer systems to book and alter client appointments, obtain client information to ensure auditing can occur and client figures can be produced.
- Ensure results of tests, investigations and correspondence received are recorded, vetted by the relevant clinician and scanned into the appropriate patient's medical notes.
Hours of work: Full time hours 37.5
2 years' experience in a formal caring role
Competent in venepuncture
Hold an NVQ level III award in Clinical health care skills or equivalent (e.g. BTEC in Health & Social Care;
GNVQ in Health & Social Care.
- Rates of pay £10.40
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by emailing Natalie.email@example.com