Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require a Shift Leader to join their team.
Role : Shift Leader
Location : Benone Tourist Complex
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week ( Rota system including weekends )
Hourly Rate : 1-12 week £ 9.25 p/hr 13 weeks + £9.62 p/hr
Main Duties :
- To provide a range of reception, clerical and cleaning duties and oversee the staff as required.
- To contribute to the provision of a professional and efficient service at the Complex.
- To deputise for the Warden/Supervisor as and when required in the day to day management of the Complex.
- To operate the management information and computerised bookings system in relation to the administration of facility bookings for caravans, tent and glamping lodges within the Complex.
- To carry out reception and cashier duties, including the reconciliation of cash takings with appropriate floats and computerised print outs.
Full Job Description available on request
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of 4 GCSE passes ( Grade A - C including English and Maths ) OR equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year's working experience of reception duties/dealing with the public and supervising staff.
- A minimum of 6 months cash handling experience including operating a till and cash reconciliations.
- Have a good standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Have evidence of good interpersonal and organisational skills.
Successful applicants must be willing to complete and Enhanced Access NI.
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.