Transport Administrator (temp tp perm)
37.5 hour week with flexible working policy
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
What are the key responsibilities?
● Planning shipments based on product availability and customer requests
● Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries
● Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders etc)
● Coordinate our supply chain procedures
● Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
● Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
● Dealing directly with retail customers, distributors, suppliers and third-party storage providers to ensure the smooth completion of all orders and shipments, the timely issue of invoices and that POs are booked in on time. This will involve the thorough understanding of all retailer portals and shipping guidelines.
● Maintaining inventory accuracy including PI counts and organising stock takes as deemed appropriate.
● Good problem-solving skills and lateral thinking
● Excellent communication skills and calm under pressure
● Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
● Must be proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Excel
● The candidate must be a self-starter with exceptional communication skills and the ability to multitask on day to day activities.
The candidate should be highly organised, with an eye for detail. An appreciation for the beauty industry is a must and the candidate should share our business values with regards to environmental responsibility.
Given the nature of a young brand, there will be occasion to work out-with regular working hours.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org