SHIPPING COORDINATOR | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE | PERMANENT |
Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a world leader in logistics. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Staffline Recruitment Ireland is searching for a Shipping Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful execution of coordinating shipments in their Dublin base. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, providing excellent customer service and have previous experience within a logistics role, ideally familiar with liner operations.
- Handle and process import and export bookings
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Ensure all quality control procedures are updated and adhered to
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within transport/ operations
- Familiar with Liner/Intermodal Operations
- Experience with direct customer contact
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Hazardous Cargo Regulations is desirable
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.