37.5 Hours per week, 0830-1630.
£10 per hour dependent on experience.
Purpose of the role:
To cover all Export and Import Documentation as required for the department and will report to the Supervisor within the office.
Duties will include:
· Receiving Bills of Lading Instructions and UCR's
· Completion of documents for shipping via courier / Airfreight
· Creating Invoices using Microsoft excel
· Chasing shipping instructions
· Liaison with suppliers and customer for necessary documentation required
· Inputting and updating data into the In-house system
· Sending emails
The role will require someone to have some experience within the shipping and logistics sector with an understanding of Airfreight and Courier shipping documentation. You will also have good data entry skills, a good telephone manner and have good attention to detail.
This is a temporary role with an approximate duration of 12 weeks.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.