Shortbreaks Project Worker - L'derry/Limavady/Strabane
Shortbreaks Project Worker
£20,444 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Shortbreaks Project Worker on a full-time permanent basis, 37 hours per week - fully flexible including evenings and weekends. This role will service the L'derry, Limavady and Strabane areas.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's biggest and most established charities that provide a range of services that enable people with disabilities, autism and brain injury to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities.
Their services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland supporting children and adults to live, work and to engage in their communities.
- To enable young people to access a range of fun activities in their local area in a one to one or small group setting. It may be attending a local youth club, educational play such as arts and crafts and music sessions or supporting the young people in sporting or other leisure activities.
- The Project Worker will provide personal care and transport to young people where necessary, and this may include some manual handling tasks
- RQF Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Health & Social Care, Youth & Community Work, or related field
- Minimum of 6 months' experience providing support to young people
- NISCC Registered, or agreeable to registration upon appointment
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts that include evenings and weekends and flexible to cover the L'derry, Strabane and Limavady locations
- Comfortable with personal care and working with challenging behaviours
- Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently with good organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a suitable vehicle on appointment as driving is a substantive part of the role.
- £20,444 per annum
- 20 days annual leave plus 12 statutory days
- Enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff Recognition & Reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.