Shotblaster ( 4 day week)
Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have a vacancy for a Shot Blaster (4 day week) at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a Shot Blaster you will be
- Loading and unloading production lines
- Spray painting
- Shot Blasting
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Safe and controlled movement of production parts
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- 6.45am - 5.15pm Mon - Thurs
The ideal Shot Blaster will have
- Worked previously in high volume production paint line as a paint sprayer
- Experience of steel shot-blasting
- Powder coating experience
- Experience of using 2 pack painting is desirable
- Experience of working in a quality driven environment
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking
- Canteen facilities
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.