SHOVEL DRIVER - DUNGANNON
Shovel Driver - Dungannon
Are you ready to experience a new challenge within a thriving business, who can offer job security during these unprecedented times? If yes, APPLY NOW!
Our Client are offering highly competitive hourly rates and a weekly £50 Attendance bonus for a Shovel Driver.
Main Duties will include:
- Operating a loading shovel to load and unload materials in the yard.
- Ensuring bins are continually restocked and maintained to a high standard.
- Handling the product with care to ensure minimum damage at all times.
- Maintaining the shovels to a high standard, carrying out pre-use checks and report any damage/faults to management.
- Ensuring the standard of the yard is maintained and kept clean and tidy.
- Any other reasonable request set by management.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience operating a loading shovel, with valid certification.
- Good level of understanding and spoken English.
- Ability to take direction and following instruction.
All the above will be discussed in more detail at the interview stage along with the detail of the highly competitive hourly rate + bonus & shift allowance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- driving: 1 year (preferred)
TO APPLY CALL JONNY ON 02838353335 OR APPLY VIA LINK OR EMAIL CV TO JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK