Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for a Showroom Manager on behalf of a leading plumbers merchant. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Showroom Manager will be responsible for the commercial performance of the showroom.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Ensure all leads are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities
- Receive enquiries and convert into successful sales
- Achieving clearly defined sales targets
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
- Liaise with installers during design, planning and implementation of bathroom refurbishments and new installations
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, building relationships with customers, understanding their needs whilst meeting and exceeding them
- Have the ability to multitask daily, with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, prioritising workloads to meet changing demands of the business
- Research information including competitor profiles, market analysis and customer activity
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience in showroom sales
- Experience in the bathroom industry highly desired but not essential
- Commercial awareness of sales performance, profit margins, stock levels and debtor payments
- Ability to navigate sales order processing database
- Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
- Self motivated individual who can demonstrate a track record of success in previous roles
- Persuasive, influential and self confident individual with strong interpersonal awareness and communication skills
The successful Showroom Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus.
The Showroom Manager role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.