Showroom Manager | Dublin 18 | Permanent
SHOWROOM MANAGER | DUBLIN 18 | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Dublin 18 are searching for an experienced Showroom Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager in Retail or a Supervisor within the interior design/furnishing industry to join an expanding Irish business.
Reporting to the Director of the business, you will be responsible in overseeing the management of the Showroom, guiding and leading a team in sales and promoting excellent customer service standards.
- Daily duties include managing the showroom, managing the team and ensuring customer service is of the highest standard
- Maintaining the showroom and ensuring the showroom displays are up to date and at the highest standard
- Selling/Lead by example to achieve sales goals and be proactive in the promotion of the company and its products
- Experience in Retail Management with previous Sales experience
- Proven ability to build develop and motivate a sales team
- Work well with others in a commission-based sales environment
- Previous experience on internal computer systems, training will be provided on the company systems
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.