Shunter Operatives for Dublin Port.
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancies for Shunters & Crane operatives to work with our client in Dublin Port.
You will be responsible for safe shunting within Dublin Port. Reporting to the transport manager, you will be assigned onto a roster.
Hours of Work:
- Nights 7pm to 7am.
- Week 1: 3 nights, Week 2: 4 nights. Rotating.
- Safe Driving throughout Dublin & surrounding areas.
- Good geographical knowledge of Dublin
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good verbal & written English communication skills.
- Ability to comply with driver's hours & tacograph legislation
- Ensuring paper work is correct.
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- Previous experience in rigid driving & crane operation an advantage..
- Excellent rates of pay.
Why use Staffline Ireland? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.