Sister/Charge Nurse - Larne
Salary: £37,732 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Sister/Charge Nurse to be based in Larne. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis, working 40 hours per week Day Shifts.
Our client has over 25 years experience in the private Nursing Home sector and each home has a reputation for delivering high quality nursing care.
Over the years our client has developed to become a well established organisation built on the principles of honesty and integrity. For their staff our client continues to invest in staff training and development to ensure that client care is embedded in everything they do.
- A full copy of the Job Description is available upon request however the post of Sister/Charge Nurse is that of second in charge and you will assume the duties of the Manager / Assistant Nurse Manager in their absence.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to motivate, coach and train staff at both individual and group level
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety issues and other relevant legislation and procedures
- £37,732 salary per annum
- Generous Overtime Rates
- Professional Training
- NMC Re-validation support available
- Continuous support
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland