Sister/Charge Nurse x3 - Belfast
Sister/Charge Nurse x3
Salary: £19.20 per hour with £21.20 per hour overtime rate
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting three Sister/Charge Nurses on a full time permanent basis for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Belfast. The roles will be based in a 98 bedded Nursing Home
Our client has an outstanding reputation with over 30 years experience, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last two years
If you're an experienced Nurse wanting to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. It won't be a 9-5, office based management role so you'll need to be fully flexible, however it will be very hands on and will also offer an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
As a Sister/Charge Nurse you will
- Ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered
- Assist the Home Manager and Deputy Manager in managing all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
- Nursing 1st Level Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Have significant post qualifying experience
- Current PDP up to date and willing to undertake any additional training as deemed necessary to fulfil your role
- Ability to work set hours but flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
You will receive:
- £19.20 per hour
- £21.20 overtime rate
- Staff benefits including hotel discount
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.