SITE ADMINISTRATOR | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE | FTC |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have an opportunity available for an experienced Site Administrator to join a company based in Dublin City Centre.
THE ROLE |
The Site Administrator will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance on site. The new team member will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all clerical and administrative duties and will have previous experience in a similar capacity along with knowledge of site admin.
- Act as point of contact for all team members on site and deal with enquires efficiently
- Effectively follow the company's standard operating procedures in submissions of project documentation ensuring records are compiled and maintained in good time
- Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
- Monitoring e-mails, and prioritising urgent information
- Previous Administration experience with construction background
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Google Suite is essential
- Document control experience preferable
- Exposure to Electronic Document Management Systems would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Own transport is essential as the location is not currently served by public transport
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Georgina Roome in the Swords Branch.