About the role:
Working in Site Coordinator role you will be part of a team reporting into the service organisation. You will be responsible for a team of Engineers.
The position will be based from the Derry/Londonderry office and will be heavily customer focused.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- The coordination of all system installation, sustaining, and necessary improvement activities on the Lexia system.
- Maintaining of all required administration records to ensure compliance.
- Working closely with a key customer to ensure tool performance is optimised, and is fully engaged in the customers' cross-site improvement roadmap.
- Coordination and development of an onsite support team to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Managing and reporting of any tool down escalations on a production critical toolset.
You will have strong communication skills
Technical background in PVD Systems
Previous experience in a similar leadership in a manufacturing environment.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing