Site Installer - Immediate Start
An excellent opportunity for a Site Installer to join a leading supplier of construction products and services on a full time permanent basis. Working as part of a team you will assist with the installation of fencing, kerb laying and flagging
Working regular days you will have at least three years experience within the construction industry. You will be a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual, with experience in construction site activities and fence erection, health & safety at work, and strong site supervision skills. The position involves routine travel therefore access to a company vehicle is provided.
- Knowledge of installation of fencing or kerb laying or flagging with the ability to set line and levels as per site instructions
- Ability to plan ahead - Pre plan sequence of works to include coordination of Materials, plant and concrete supplies
- Be able to work as a team member within a site crew to meet targets on both program and complete works.
- Good record keeping skills with ability to complete weekly work sheets and daily notes in diary
- Ability to interpret fencing installation details
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care