- Responsible for driving the standards of cleanliness, security and customer service and for managing and motivating your on-site team.
- To plan and co-ordinate regular meetings with the on-site supervisors to identify efficiencies.
- To create and maintain a relationship with our clients to report on service delivery.
- To ensure that all issues and/or complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To manage absenteeism for both short- and long-term absences which affect service delivery, ensuring standard processes are followed to minimise costs.
- To regularly review service standards and identify potential efficiencies to the contract.
- To ensure you work within the parameters of the budget and provide monthly reports on all exceptions/variances.
Hours of work: 30 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings & weekends
- Experience of managing the provision of services
- Experience of managing a team of people
- IT literate to include working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administrative experience to include report writing, record keeping, emails, business correspondence and communications
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team of people who work shift patterns
- Experience of roster management
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer focus skills and awareness
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Evidence of delivering continuous improvement
- Operations Management Experience
- Non-Front Line SIA Licence
- Experience of working to financial budgets, managing payroll, managing overspending and report writing
- Previous experience working within the retail or leisure industry.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
Full Driving Licence
- Rates of Pay: £11.50 - £12.00 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.