Site Manager (Contract)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Contract: 4 Months
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Site Manager based in Dublin.
- You will have the overall responsibility of the delivery, design, installation, and all project handover On-site.
- You will ensure all stakeholders, Clients, and relevant internal departments are kept up to date with specific site requirements.
- You will ensure the project runs smoothly, within specification, budgets, methodologies, and budgets.
- Previous experience with the Main contractor on Design and Build Projects with Curtail Walling/Fabrication industry
- Third Level qualification in Construction related discipline
- Be a strong leader
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry, and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland