Site Services and Building Maintenance Engineer
Staffline Recruitment are currently looking for Site Services and Building Maintenance Engineer for our Client Cranswick based in Cullybackey.
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in the United Kingdom and have stayed true to our simple ethos - to create authentically made British food, without compromise.
People are at the heart of the business - from the farm to the factory to the retail shelf, our people deliver exceptional food experiences. We were founded on expertise, but we are also entrepreneurs, seeking out opportunities, encouraged by our culture that allows great commercial ideas to flourish.
If you have the desire and ambition to work with a business that recognizes its employees as the heart of their company, then Cranswick Country Foods (Ballymena) could be the place for you. We are looking for an innovative, motivated and dedicated individual to join our team to join us in achieving our ambitious growth plans.
We require a highly motivated Site Services & Building Maintenance Engineer
to join a busy team in a fast-paced environment. The Engineer will be responsible for carrying out site & building Maintenance tasks ensuring a high standard of work and audit ready at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Observe the highest levels of health and safety, and use appropriate safety equipment
- General maintenance duties across the manufacturing site
- Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to all departments
- Work under the instruction of the site supervisor endeavouring to meet the needs of the task in a timely manner & to the highest standard
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Carry out carpentry & building fabrication repairs
- Carry out plumbing repairs
- Review and carry out site fabrication repairs in line with technical and customer standards
- Carrying out PPM tasks and record via the CMMS
- Time served in a relevant skill
- Previous joinery/handyperson experience
- Be able to undertake specific planned jobs in a professional and timely manner without rework or close supervision
- Able to use a PDA smartphone mobile working device
- Work as part of a team with the ability to work using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Works efficiently as part of a team
- Experience working within FMCG environment
- High level of accuracy
- Creative and good eye for design
- Able to work alone without guidance
Hours of work:
Core hours 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Flexibility required to suit business requirements.
To apply, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state where possible how you meet the essential & desirable criteria where relevant on your CV.