- Rate of Pay: £13.00 ph
- Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday 7.00 am to 4.30 pm and Fridays 7.00am -10.30 am
- Full time
- Use a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerised cutting equipment
- Follow technical documentation to complete daily tasks
- Provide constructive feedback on designs based on industrial experience & knowledge to make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activities within your team.
- Work to set quality expectations.
- Qualified / Time Served Joiner
- Experience in operating hand & air power tools and computerised cutting equipment
- Recent experience in reading technical drawings
- Experience and knowledge gained within a manufacturing environmen
Skill test will be required as a part of the recruitment process.