Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking applications for Skilled Operators, Machine Operators and Team Leaders to work at our client site Freshways in Poppintree Dublin 11. Freshways are one of Irelands leading manufacture's of lunch meals on the go including sandwiches, salads, wraps and pizzas.
The role will involve working as part of a team to prepare and assemble sandwiches, salads, wraps and pizzas, using the highest standards of food hygiene.
The position is full time 39 hours per week with additional overtime available. The position will start out working through the agency and after 6 months you will be transferred and work directly with Freshways.
- Assemble and produce quality lunch products
- Support the Team to achieve targets according to the production plan
- Maintain excellent food hygiene and housekeeping on the line
- Monitor the quality of the product to ensure it meets the required standards
- Using high specification machinery to ensure all products are packaged and labelled correctly
- Ensure your attendance and timekeeping are excellent
Shifts start at 5AM and 6AM daily and the ideal candidate will be flexible across shifts. There are limited shifts available on our evening shift 1:30pm - 10:00pm. The Factory operates 7 days a week and you will be required to be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Their is a premium of 20% for working on Sundays
Successful candidates would be required to work morning and evening shifts, however candidate preference is taken into consideration.
Located in IDA industrial estate in Poppintree / Ballymun the factory is 15 minutes walk from Ikea and Charlestown Shopping centre and accessible by the 220 and 13 bus routes. Due to the early starts and location of the factory bus services do not service those starting at 5AM and 6AM and staff will need to provide their own transport.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a skilled operator in a fast paced setting.
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Manage teams to reach targets
- Communicate instructions to the team in english in a clear and instructive manner.
- Work in a clean and hygienic fashion
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be available to start work immediately
*What you will get in return *
- Rates of €11.20 - €13.81 p/h depending on experience
- Full time work 39 hours per week + Overtime
- Potential career and promotional opportunities
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training and potential career progression