Slaughter Hall Manager
£35,000 to £45,000
An excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Slaughter Hall Manager to join an award winning food manufacturer based in Co. Tyrone. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will have responsibility for the efficient organisation and day-to-day running of the Slaughter Hall.
Main duties will include:
- Take responsibility for the daily staffing, organisation and running of the Slaughter hall to deliver the production plan efficiently, maximizing yield and minimizing waste and downtime
- Take responsibility for Animal Welfare liaising with the official veterinarian and meat inspection team on site
- Ensure that compliance with company policies and procedures is maintained and exceeded
- Ensure full compliance to technical standards and processes are maintained and quality standards are achieved through the development of people, processes and systems
- Lead the team to produce in a way that achieves and exceeds quality specifications, cost standards and delivery of production plan with overall accountability for the department in all areas.
- Minimum of 2 years' production management experience
- Have good planning, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of a similar environment
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care