Snr. Manager - Quality Control
The Snr Manager, Quality Control Laboratory is responsible for the safe, efficient, and scientific operation of the quality control laboratory. This position works in a fast-paced laboratory managing the complete analytical and microbiological testing of raw materials, components and finished Product conducted to ensure highest quality and the achievement of customer delivery dates. This Position also is responsible for the Stability program and laboratory services.
Critical to the role is the management, coaching and development of the laboratory team. This position requires the ability to demonstrate a high commitment to interpersonal relations, good leadership skills, and the ability to make sound decisions and work independently. This position will report to the Senior Director of Site Quality within the Quality organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee process for routine laboratory analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and finished goods.
- Maintenance of post marketing stability testing and reporting schedules.
- To ensure GMP compliant systems are in place and operational across Quality Control function.
- To ensure all services that support the QC laboratory are completed correctly and support the laboratory operation
- To review departmental performance, identify areas for improvement and take corrective action as required to ensure continuous improvement in accordance with Company Continuous Improvement Process.
- Ensure that testing turn-around times are met.
- Ensure that all Out-of-Specification test results are investigated.
- Manage the budget for the QC Lab department to meet financial objectives.
- To plan efficient QC resources to support future growth in site business.
What you bring to the team:
- BS Chemistry or related science
- 10 years of experience working in a micro or chemistry laboratory
- Minimum five years Management/ Supervisory experience in a high volume automated Laboratory within the Pharma industry.