SO - Board & Executive Support Manager
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Board & Executive Support Manager to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Governance & Performance within the Finance and Corporate Affairs Division (FCAD).
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of arranging meetings, preparing agendas, collating papers and taking minutes at high level meetings.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a minimum of 2 years' experience in producing reports to senior management.
- A high level of competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook and a working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Experience of producing reports or collating information on governance issues such as risk and performance
- To deliver efficient and effective support for the AFBI Board, the Board Sub-Committees and the Executive Management Team (EMT);
Prior to meetings:
- Be responsible for the arrangements for the AFBI Board, Board Sub-Committees, EMT and other ad hoc meetings and the production, co-ordination and circulation of agendas, papers, minutes and other documentation;
- Arrange meetings - liaise with the Chair, issue electronic invites, organise meeting venues, catering, transport etc;
- Prepare draft agendas, collate business papers, prepare hard copy and electronic business packs and issue papers in a timely manner;
- Attend Board meetings, Board Sub-Committee meetings, EMT meetings and other ad hoc meetings and note and record minutes of key discussions and decisions made;
- Prepare accurate draft minutes and action sheets following meetings attended in a timely manner within set deadlines; and
- Ensure minutes are circulated to relevant parties and following approval that these are retained and are available as required.
Liaison with Sponsor Branch
- Co-ordinate management responses to AFBI Sponsor Branch requests; and
- Liaise with AFBI Sponsor Branch regarding issues pertaining to the AFBI Board.
- Assist the Head of Governance and Performance in the co-ordination and maintenance of the Corporate Risk Register; and
- Provide secretarial support to AFBI's Risk Management and Business Planning Group.
- Monitor and manage a spreadsheet / database of all internal and external audit recommendations;
- Produce reports on the status of recommendations as required; and
- Liaise with those responsible for the progress of implementation of audit recommendations.
Governance & Performance Management
- Liaise with Divisional Management to gather quarterly / annual performance outturn data in relation to AFBI KPIs / Targets; and
- Assist the Head of Governance and Performance in the development and maintenance of key governance and performance policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support for the compilation and implementation of AFBI's Business Continuity Plan;
- Assist in the implementation of information governance and records management within AFBI; and
- Fulfil other duties as determined by line management that fall within the general responsibilities of the post.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**