Social Media Customer Service : Banking
Customer Service Associate - Social Media
As a social media specialist, this is great opportunity to join a leading Bank as a Social Media Customer Service Associate
Location: Belfast, Stranmillis Area
Duration: Temporary -with potential permanent opportunity
A day shift or night shift option is available.
Day Shift: Rotating pattern of 35 hour basic week across Monday to Sunday
Night Shift: Shift pattern of expected 12 hours shift
What you'll do
In your new role, you'll be the first point of contact for customers, providing outstanding service in every interaction, helping the bank to achieve its goals and proactively educating customers in the different ways to bank. You'll also support customers in choosing the right service options for their personal needs, as well as completing right first time processes and procedures and providing a seamless and positive experience.
- Provide an expert level of support that helps customers navigate through their digital journey, across multiple devices
- Personalise each customer interaction in order to make them as engaging and impactful as possible
- Support multiple customer journeys concurrently ensuring the customer response is in a timely manner
- Identify, understand and help customers by competently and effectively dealing with their changing needs
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints across the multi-channel operation
The skills you'll need
You'll need a high level of written and verbal communication skills, with accurate grammar and spelling, and the ability to engage with customers using personality, matching your communication style to the channel the customer is using.
You'll also need:
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and continually manage them
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to prioritise your own work stack
- The ability to multi-skill and change priorities according to demand
- Excellent customer care skills
Ful pre employment screening will be undertaken before starting this role which will require sucessful completion of a credit vetting check.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Gail Prue.
For further details, or a full job description, we can be contacted on 028 90 322022.