Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Social Media Executive on behalf of our client, a leading Builders Merchant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to further their career with an established company, developing leading brands. The Social Media Executive will manage and execute social media activity for all brands within the Group. The Social Media Executive will be required to plan, execute, manage, analyse and deliver results from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant social channels.
- Create social media campaigns from inception to implementation, which comprise a mix of adverts, organic content and blogs, in line with off line promotional activity.
- Content creation, scheduling and posting across multiple brands and social media platforms.
- Gathering information from suppliers, competitors and key individuals within the organisation to create engaging content.
- Management of social media advertising, and monitoring on an ongoing basis.
- Analysis of customer data, engagement, interactions and visits to inform future campaigns and strategies and report on ROI to senior management.
- Managing and liaising with third party agencies including graphic design, media agencies and external consultants.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors to help inform strategy and content.
- Manage the Social Media budget.
- Overall, grow the company social media presence on existing social media platforms, and look at new platforms as they emerge.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years experience of running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience of using Facebook Ad Manager proficiently from ad creation, audience creation, analytics and billing
- Knowledge of growing a following on all platforms
- Experience in writing and creating engaging content
- Knowledge and experience of creating video and relating editing tools
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in Maths and English
- Analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail and a solid understanding of data integrity
- Problem solver - Confident communicator willing to put forward solutions and opinion
- Ability to work unsupervised, quickly and accurately in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to travel across all branches within the Group to install/ assist users
- Act with a high degree of integrity while representing the values of the Group
- Third level education in a related field
- Experience of dealing with Instagram influencers
- Experience of graphic design packages such as Photoshop
The successful Social Media Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Social Media Executive role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland